The Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA) states that individuals who practice a regulated health profession and practice under incorporation must possess a Health Profession Corporation permit, as issued by the presiding regulatory college.  This requirement applies to all regulated health professionals under the RHPA.

The College is working with registrants to raise awareness of this provision of the regulatory framework and assist those registrants, to whom these provisions apply, to comply with the legislation.

If you practice audiology or speech-language pathology through a provincially incorporated entity that is not exempt under Section 14(1) of the Regulated Health Professions General Regulation, you are required to either apply for a Health Profession Corporation Permit from the College of Audiologists and Speech – Language Pathologists of Manitoba or dissolve the corporation.

Application FORMS and further details are available in the Registrant Login section of the website.