The Council of the College of Audiologists and Speech – Language Pathologists of Manitoba met on Saturday 10th June 2017.
At that time, Council:
- Considered preparations for the Budget 2018
- Appointed an independent firm to complete the Financial Review for 2017
- Considered the matter of College – hosted educational events in the future; authorized a moratorium on hosting an in – person event for 2018
- Considered the CASLPM Annual Report 2016
- Received reports from the Registrar, Executive Committee, and the Speech – Language Pathology Practice Advisory Committee
- Approved a schedule for elections of Council positions in the fall 2017
- Set the date for the Annual General Meeting in 2018
- Received a report from an employer, as per Section 168(1) of the Regulated Health Professions Act
- Received a report of unauthorized practice
- Received a report on the Canadian Alliance of Audiology and Speech – Language Pathology Regulators Board of Directors Meeting and an update on the Centralization and Capacity – Building Project.