The Annual Practice Fees are set by Council, as per Section 222(1)(q) of the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA)
- Fees for Annual Certificate of Practice renewal are due October 31.
- Registrants who cease to practice at any time during a Practice Year are not entitled to any reduction in their annual fees.
- Payments made for registration, practice, and administration fees are non-refundable.
The College offers registrants two options for payment of Annual Registration and Practice Renewal Fees:
- One-time full payment during the Fall renewal period
- Installment Payment Plan for Full and Provisional Registrants: pre-payment for the next practice year in 4 equal installments, paid by pre-authorized debit
- Information regarding the Installment Payment Plan for the 2025 practice year will be communicated in December 2023.