Labour Mobility

In accordance with Chapter 7 of the Canadian Free Trade Agreement and Manitoba’s Labour Mobility Act, Registered Audiologists and Registered Speech-Language Pathologists who are in good standing with a full registration in another Canadian regulatory body, can apply to practice in Manitoba through the Labour Mobility application as a Full Regulated Registrant. Applying for Labour Mobility is simple, the processing timeline of the application is dependent on how quickly CASLPM receives the required documentation.

Labour Mobility applicants must have practiced in another Canadian AUD/SLP jurisdiction for at least 750 hours in the three years immediately preceding the application date.

Labour Mobility Applicants – Full Registration Checklist

To begin the registration process with the College: apply here