The College of Audiologists and Speech – Language Pathologists of Manitoba hosts educational events, seminars and general sessions from time to time. Notice of similar events, sponsored by outside parties, are also posted here.
These events support the College’s mandate to enhance the quality of practice by its registrants by promoting:
- the ability of its registrants to respond to changes in practice environments,
- the ability of its registrants to respond to advances in technology, and
- registrants’ awareness of other emerging issues.
In so doing, the College works to ensure the public’s access to quality audiology and speech – language pathology services.
Upcoming Centre Montessori Alzheimer Webinar and Training
Please see the detailed information here for the 2 educational opportunities given by the Centre Montessori Alzheimer
1. Webinar – November 4: Montessori Approach for The Cognitively Impaired
2. Intensive individual training for health/social services/community organizations adapted for those with cognitive disabilities
Annual General Meeting
DATE: Tuesday, 1st June 2021
TIME: 4:30 to 5:30 pm
FORMAT: Virtual Meeting by Web Conference
You must register for the CASLPM Annual General Meeting 2021 at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3101696328811746060 . After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the webinar on the designated date and time. If you have any questions that you would like answered at the CASLPM 2021 AGM, please submit your questions by May 28th 2021 so that the College may prepare answers in advance of the meeting. Please email the questions to: email@example.com
AGENDA: Agenda 2021
MINUTES: AGM Minutes May 2020
ANNUAL REPORT: Annual Report 2020