The objects of the College are achieved under the direction of Council.
- Council sets policy and governs the College in the public interest.
- Council is made up of 9 members:
- Two audiologists, elected from those registered with the College and eligible for election, one from District One, and one from District Two
- Four speech-language pathologists, elected from those registered with the College and eligible for election, three from District One, and one from District Two
- Three public representatives, appointed by the Minister of Health
- Council members attend four Council meetings each year and serve on statutory and standing Committees of the College
- Council meetings are open to the public.
- Council meetings are held virtually, or at the CASLPM Office, 112B Scurfield Blvd., Winnipeg MB. Space is limited.
- If you wish to attend an upcoming meeting, please register with the CASPLM office (email@example.com) at least 5 business days prior to the meeting date to confirm your attendance.
- Read more about:
|Heather Shpak |
|Speech-Language Pathologist||District 1|
|Colita MacTavish |
Executive Committee Member
|Karen Batchelor||Speech-Language Pathologist||District 1|
|Kelly Tye Vallis||Speech-Language Pathologist||District 1|
|Gillian Barnes||Speech-Language Pathologist||District 2|
|Roland Street||Public Representative|
|Shauna Hewitt||Public Representative|
Council Meeting Highlights
Upcoming Council Meetings
Saturday, September 23 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 2 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.