Seeking a Private Practitioner

The College of Audiologists and Speech – Language Pathologists of Manitoba regulates the professions of audiology and speech – language pathology.

It is outside the mandate of the College to recommend the services of any one practitioner or group of practitioners to provide service.

Information provided below is offered as a service to assist those in the general public who seek speech – language pathology or audiology services as a private, fee – for – service.

None of these sources is a complete listing of all registrants of the College of Audiologists and Speech – Language Pathologists of Manitoba.

Registrants provide information regarding private fee-for-service delivery voluntarily; therefore, these sources should NOT be considered an exhaustive list of all speech-language pathologists or audiologists who provide private fee-for-service in Manitoba.

The College does not monitor these sources to verify that content is accurate, up – to – date, and comprehensive.  The College does not specifically endorse those practitioners contained therein.

To accurately verify information regarding a registrant of the College, contact the Registrar,  or 204-453-4539 ext: 2.

How to Find a Private Practitioner

To find a speech – language pathologists or audiologist who provides private fee – for – service, you may:

  1. Consult the printed listings of the MTS Yellow Pages (under “speech – language pathology” or “audiology”) or Yellow Pages
  2. Google “speech – language pathology AND Manitoba,” or “audiology AND Manitoba” for listings of private practitioners in either profession; or
  3. Consult the table of practitioners who indicate that they provide private fee – for – service. Access the table here.
  4. Consult “Find a Professional” as listed with Speech – Language and Audiology Canada (SAC).