Internationally Educated Applicants

Application for Registration & Certificate of Practice

An individual who has acquired her or his professional degree(s) outside Canada is an Internationally Educated Applicant (IE-Applicant).

An IE-Applicant who wishes to register with the College of Audiologists and Speech – Language Pathologists of Manitoba (the College) to begin professional practice in Manitoba as an audiologist or speech – language pathologist must contact the Registrar (, for information and an APPLICATION PACKAGE.

Once eligibility for registration with the College is established, a Certificate of Registration is approved and granted.  The IE-Applicant is then eligible to apply for a Certificate of Practice.

One must hold a valid Certificate of Practice in order to engage in professional practice in the province of Manitoba.